Saturday 7 January 2012

Art is the product or process of deliberately arranging items in a way that influences and affects one or more of the senses, emotions, and intellect. It encompasses a diverse range of human activities, creations, and modes of expression, including music, literature, film, photography, sculpture, and paintings. Myself enjoy the epiphany, that you have made something that can symbolize. I wouldn't consider myself a artist, I'm not that experienced on creating something amazing. Actually i'm not experienced at all, only by my own skill. I had never been in art school or had taken any sort of lesson. I learned how to sketch on my own terms. I am also inspired by other types of art such as photography, sculptures, theater arts, etc. I have done pictures for family and for special occasions like Christmas. I have no talent other then drawing and other art related activities. I cannot sing, write a 90 above essay on my own, nor am I a amazing musician. I am capable of playing piano, guitar and bass but I'm not amazing. So I take pride in the one and only gift I have and I hope to be able to have a job that I can take it into use

No comments:

Post a Comment