Friday 20 January 2012



                         Ugly on the outside, but beautiful on the inside

"You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you         lose it, you can never get it back" R.I.P ♥

This is a Drawing of myself and a Pug that I once had. The name of the pug is Penelopie and the meaning of her name is " Ugly on the outside, but beautiful on the inside". Penelopie was born on October the 30th 2010, and we I first got her on the December 21st 2010 as a Christmas gift from my parents. We had Penelopie up till summer of 2011. July 12th, 2011 I let Penelopie out on her harness and chain as usual and in a matter of 10 minutes she was gone. We could not find her after. I called the cops, Searched for weeks on end and put up posters and ads online. But there was no sign of her after. I Miss her dearly. I most likely wont know what happen to her but I will always miss her.  

                                  In loveing memeory of Penelopie the Pug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment